CROWD FUNDING FOR MELODY/ SURFACE BOOK LAPTOP



Hi, my name is Melody. The reason I need this Surface Book Laptop, is for  my art and singing. I would be very grateful if people would share my Video and Blog. The donation details are on the link below. You can donate £2, if you click on the £10 donate button. It gives you a choice. Or even pay less, if you group together and do a collection (£1 per person.) Then add the amount raised as one lump sum. You would make me very HAPPY!



Morag, my mums wonderful friend, mentioned Crowd Funding, to help me with my art, singing and maths. It is my 14th Birthday on the 24th January. 

Currently, I use my mums old computer, which has run out of memory. If I had the NEW SURFACE BOOK LAPTOP, I could create Manga Style Maths cards. Maths is not one of my favourite subjects!



Drawing on my mums computer has been very difficult, and time consuming with the mouse. The Surface Book Laptop will allow me to draw directly onto the screen. Just like this artist!






MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE, FRIENDS AND FAMILY SUPPORT MY ART AND SINGING!


Jason, mums friend gave me a microphone!


BIG THANK YOU TO JASON SIVYER FOR GIVING ME A MICROPHONE! Thanks to him, Film Director, Tom Seidman, loved my version of ..."You Lost me!" (My art has improved since this video!)







Tom Sideman (Film Director.) Sent me the link for Britain's got talent 


American Film Director, Tom Seidman, sent me a link to audition for Britain's Got Talent. He believes, I deserves the same success, as Susan Boyle. It is lovely to have his kind support! 




Comic Artist Huw-J (Author and Daily Mirror Garth artist)


Daily Mirrors Garths Comic artist, Huw-J, supports my art. Huw-J gave me an amazing Garth drawing when I visited Comic Con in 2015. He also writes fun Joe Turd Stories. I have one of his books. I would love to create comic books one day! It was great to be able to meet him in person, and kind of him to give his time for free.









Both Tom, and Huw-J have been very kind to me! They offered free prizes to help me find new homes for my bunny rabbits, which I am allergic to.



LEGO

Lego gave me a present, because they loved my Lego Songs. I used to have a "Never too old for Lego Radio Show." Here I am unboxing the present: 



MELODY SINGING LEGO DID YOU KNOW ...




MESSAGE FROM LEGO ABOUT MY LEGO SONGS!




THANKS TO MIKE, FROM THE LEGO WEYMOUTH SHOP. AND TOYMASTER (WEYMOUTH) FOR THEIR KIND SUPPORT!

Mike from the Lego Shop used to do the Lego News for my Never too old for Lego Radio Show. He was very supportive.

And Toymaster in Weymouth loved my Loomband Creations. They gave me a present and took my photo outside their shop.


Prince William said my singing stories were beautiful!


Here I am singing a story two years ago! It is called, "What's in the witch's kitchen!"
I used to hate reading. 


Dork Diaries, author, Rachel Renee Russell helped
me to LOVE READING!

She really got me interested in reading/books. I now have my own little Library in my room.


My old Dork Diary Sketches



Manga Artist/Author, Mark Crilley, liked my drawings!

Author/Artist, Mark Crilley, has liked my Manga Art. I love Manga/Anime, and have been following Mark Crilley's You Tube Art Tutorial for a long time. He has helped me to progress with my art. I also read his books.


My drawing of Black Butler, based on Mark Crilley's You Tube Tutorial




I sketched with Josephine Wall when I was six
http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/events.html





Josephine Wall and Welsh actor, Michael Sheen
care about nature and children

THANK YOU SO MUCH!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANGA UNIVERSITY COURSE AND DIPLOMA

CHRISTMAS BUNNY COMPETITION FILM & REAL BUNNY RABBITS