MANGA UNIVERSITY COURSE AND DIPLOMA

For the kind attention of Mr Glenn Kardy,

MANGA UNIVERSITY COURSE AND DIPLOMA
https://www.howtodrawmanga.com/pages/courses

My name is Melody, I am 14 years old and would very much like the opportunity to enrol in your
Manga University Course.

As you can see from my photo. I am a massive Manga and Anime fan. I would love to study Manga Art in Japan when I am older, learn the Japanese language and make new Manga friends.


I have been following Mark Crilley's art tutorials for sometime. I am Home Educated and would very much like to get a Diploma in Manga Art. 

Here are some examples of some Manga Style Comic Strips I created. I really want to perfect my art, so currently never seem to finish any of my stories. 

My Manga Tooth fairy Story Comic Strip



My Manga Style Comic story ..."THE MONSTER INSIDE!"




"DON'T TAKE MY SENPIE." I tried to create a comic strip based on the story. And my Mum got it printed as an IPad cover for Christmas. I don't watch this show. But came across it on You Tube Minecraft Role Play. I created the images on my computer. Have not done any computer art since, as the computer has no memory and is too slow.  I really would like a Laptop you can draw directly onto the screen (Surface Book Laptop.)


My own design, Manga Character design and costume. May 23rd 2017.


My own design, Manga Skater/Skateboard girl. May 23rd 2017.


My own design, Goth girl. 23rd May 2017.


My own design, Chibi and costume design. 23rd May 2017.


My own design, Manga girl with scarf. 25th May 2017.


My own design, Warrior Manga girl. 25th May 2017.


My own design, blue hair Manga girl. 25th May 2017.


Zelda character I created based on Mark Crilley's video tutorial


My Black Butler drawing, based on Mark Crilley's video art tutorial. 


My eye drawing from a Mark Crilley art tutorial.


My own character drawing. Manga style singer.


My own Manga Style character in a 50's dress.


My own Halloween Manga Style character. 


My Manga style characters 2016.



My own Manga Style Christmas Card


My dragon drawing, based on Mark Crilley's You Tube video.


My rabbit drawing, based on Mark Crilley's You Tube Art Video.


My Peacock drawing based on a Mark Crilley Art Tutorial.


My drawing based on the Yandere High character. 2016.



My sketch based on a Mark Crilley video art Tutorial.


I very much hope you will consider me for the Manga University Course. As I would very much like to have a Diploma to take with me to college.

https://www.howtodrawmanga.com/pages/contact-us

Best wishes,

Melody

MELODY ANGEL BAINBRIDGE-TODD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS BUNNY COMPETITION FILM & REAL BUNNY RABBITS

CROWD FUNDING FOR MELODY/ SURFACE BOOK LAPTOP