MARK CRILLEY MANGA ART FAN

My name is Melody, and I am a huge Mike Crilley, Manga Fan! I follow his ART tutorials on You Tube, and love learning from this amazing artist. Also enjoy reading his MANGA BOOKS!



I LOVE MY BUNNY RABBITS!



My favourite bunny rabbit film ... THE CHRISTMAS BUNNY. 
I would love to illustrate Manga style drawings for this story!



MARK CRILLEY, DRAGON, TUTORIAL



MARK CRILLEY, COLLIE DOG, ART TUTORIAL
 


MARK CRILLEY, LIPS, ART TUTORIAL



MARK CRILLEY, CHIBI, ART TUTORIAL





MARK CRILLEY, BAYMAX, ART TUTORIAL





MY OTHER ART IS ON MY LEGO CHANNEL

http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/sponsoring-child-lego-artistsinger.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANGA UNIVERSITY COURSE AND DIPLOMA

CHRISTMAS BUNNY COMPETITION FILM & REAL BUNNY RABBITS

BUNNY RABBITS NEED GOOD HOMES